How to remove the stitch mark from my forehead ?

sir i am 19yr old frm rajasthn.. i have a stitch mark on my forehad..nd i don't like it to be wid me forever..m mch gud lukin bt that stitch mark spoils my personality..please sir provide me some information to remove it..plz.. sir i am 19yr old boy frm rajasthn.. i have a stitch mark on my forehad..nd i don t like it to be wid me forever..m mch gud lukin bt that stitch mark spoils my personality..please sir provide me some information to remove it..plz..
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Hi...dear user.,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Stitch marks ...repairing of wound will give scar formation..,
It is very difficult to remove by creams and medicines..,
1) Stitch mark is reducing by using Intralesional steroids....(only 30% result)..,
2) Dermabrasion......will give better results...,
3) Topically... Only one gel is available in the market..
it will give good result after few weeks...,Time consuming
BIO-CORNEUM 6g & 15 g..gels..,
It is madeupon Silicone....
Silicone gel , advanced biotechnologies, USA.,
It is scar modulation......Wockardt company...result will be 40 to 60%..,
4) Finally LASER therapy....will give 80% result..,
IPL...LHE., LigHt based Devise..,ok Expensive...,good luck

General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The stitch mark cannot be removed by applying a ointment or medicine the only chance to do it can be by cosmetic surgery but being surgery it will give you another mark so it is meaningless to do so.
Secondly the most important thing in personality is not the mark on forehead but the behaviour;the conduct ;and the panache with which you do your work.So if you are good in your work;and a good human being nobody bothers about how you look or what mark you have .
Eg:-Gandhiji is known as father of our nation & nobody remembers where & what mark he had.
I hope this answer is helpful.
Thanks