How to remove strong odor from tattoo? Applied vitamin A&D for not smudging

Good afternoon, today is Wednesday, Nov 28 and about 5 days ago, on Saturday i got a tattoo done that reached from my chest over my shoulder to the top of my arm . Last night and about 3 nights ago i used saran wrap to cover my tattoo after applying Vitamin A&D so that it wouldn t smudge on my clothes while i was sleeping. This morning i noticed that the area of my tattoo had a strong odor of the Vitamin A&D, i elected to shower to try to rinse out the smell where it only did so by a little. I m trying to inquire if it s infected.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012