How to remove stitch marks ?

my wife is 23 yr old and stay in gwalior she had a stitch mark on her forehead which is rarely noticeable as it happen when she fall down 4m the stairs when she was 4yr old But still she want 2 remove it off from her face What treatment should she follow Please guide me for the name of the cream
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
If its barely visible, there should be no need for anything here. Still if she is uncomfortable with it, she can get a haircut which can hide the mark.
Still not satisfied, a consutation with a cosmetic surgeon, to suggest the procudure.
Creams cant remove stitich marks.