How to remove stitch mark on upper lip? Any effect form plastic surgery?

Hi doctor !I am rajesh from bangalore. I have a stitch mark on my upper lip where moustache is growing.On that stitch, moustache hair is not growing .So i decided to remove my moustatche, but problem is here if i shave my moustatche scar will appear on my face.It looks really bad.Im really feeling uncomfortable because of this stitch mark.Can u halp me to figure out ?Shall i go for plastic surgery?if yes after palstic surgery is there any effect on my face?Could you please guide me ?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013