How to remove small colorless itchy bumps all over body? Rubbed alcohol to relieve itching

I have these small colorless itchy bumps that started around my elbows and the backs of my arms. I woke up the next day and all of the back of my upper legs and inner thighs started getting the bumps, and variously down my legs, a few on my hip and now upper back. This has been going on for the last 5 days. Some are in clusters but overall there doesn t seem to be any rhyme or reason to where they pop up. I ve used rubbing alcohol hoping to dry it up but all that did was helped relieve some of the itching..
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012