How to remove ptb scar ?

hi!im 25 yrs.old..I had a minimal ptb 2yrs ago and I completed the medications.I had my xray last year it was clear..this year, my xray result was scarring of the right upper lobe . I just want to ask if that scar will disappear or it will stay permanently and can be seen always every time I will I have an xray?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Scar formed by TB in lungs will be there forever. You should not be worried about scar. Eat well, high protein diet. Avoid chance to re-activate infection due to low immunity. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink enough water. Exercise daily and keep fit.
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to hcm
scarring is the end for not wont cause u any problems..scarring will stay for a long time..make sure u dont get it again..take care