How to remove dried up blisters which are quite deep into the skin ?

Hi I play football a lot and I now have 4 blisters on my heels, the thing is they arent really blisters any more and all 4 of them were blood blisters. So basically on both my heels I have two dried up blood blisters on each, the skin where the blood blisters were is now very hard and basically just dried up blood and doesn t look very nice at all. They have been there for around 3 month now and they show no signs of disappearing, I need to know how to get rid of them, I ve tried using a pumice stone to try and take the top off the dry skin but they are quite deep into the skin too. They don t cause me any pain or discomfort at all they just don t look very nice at all and I m worried they ll be there forever!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011