How to remove chickenpox marks?

I had chicken pox few weeks back ,and I have some scars now. How to remove those scars?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Oct 2009
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Since you have had chicken pox recently the scars will settle down gradually.Its best to wait for 6 months before taking any surgical treatment .Most scars take 6 moths to about a year to settel down.The scars tend to darken from 2-3 rd month and then gradually become lighter in colour on their own

Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
chicken pox mark can be easily removed by the application of ointment contains calamine like PEERLIN .SURGERY IS A REMOTE option.

I'm 29 male, had chicken pox very recently about 2weeks old now, i wanted to ask is it SAFE to undergo DERMABRASION at this point? please advise
  Anonymous's Response
i have a old chicken pox mark on my nose...........how can i remove it

i want how to remove marks after chicken pox

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Suyash Patankar's  Response
CHICKENPOX MARKS CAN BE TREATED EITHER WITH FILLER INJECTIONS OR BY RESURFACINT PROCEDURES LIKE DERMABRASIONS, LASERS OR RADIOFREQUENCY SURGERY

DR SUYASH PATANKAR

THANE, MUMBAI

9987722889

The rash has different texture, color and morphology in chicken pox.Initially, it will be a red spot, next a blister (vesicle), and finally a scab. You may have "old" spots that are healing and "new" spots that are just beginning to blister. Your rash will probably itch. In fact, your skin may begin to itch before you notice the rash. After your lesions have healed, you may notice "red spots." These spots are not scars and will fade within a few weeks. So you need not fear about it. If you have any concerns please do see your nearest dermatologist for an expert opinion

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.