How to remove black spots on face?

i have black spots on my face... how to remove them.. i have used many creams but no use...
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011
,   ,   ,  
Hi! b.priya201,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Priya you haven't explained how you got these marks ..are they after you had pimples or are these after any injury or freckles or moles.If they are after pimples then you can use Retino-A(.025%) at night only on the spots for couple of hours and then wash it off.Morning you should use UVAVO (SUNCREEN) full face three times a day.You should be careful using retino at night as it causes peeling of skin .If you are comfortable using it then gradually increase the time of contact to over night application.I, in my clinic do chemical peels for the same if creams doesn't work.
take care,
hii doctor i m 21 i had a pimples on my face and i used dettol over there but after some time these area turn into black . its looking so bad .plz plz tell me any solution how to tackle this problem.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Because of detol the area has been burnt and inflamed finally turned can use tretinoin cream topically over the area at night and apply a good sunscreen in day.It should fade gradually.
take care,

would like to know what creams are you using currently so that i can you help you in a much better way

any queries call me on 09036291674

Health and skin care consultant