How to remove black spot ?

i have skin problem in my cheek some black spot or some thing is there .that make my face look black and also help me to get fair
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Hello Danish
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
It's not clear from your query wether you have black heads or dark brown hyper pigmentation .The creams for fairness are not without side effect and there is no single cream for solving all skin problems.Each person has a different skin type, oily to dry so the treatment is different for each.For best result you should consult a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and treatment.Till then what you can do for some relief is , try to keep your skin clean ,using mild glycerine soap .Avoid oily food, stress, excessive sunlight. Eat healthy diet, drink lots of water and daily exercise for atleast half an hour.
Thank you
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, first you should rule out the cause of that black spot, there are many causes , some of them are sun burn , previous infection, due to boils, so you should consult with youe dermatologist n start proper treatment.