How to relieve the pain of apes ?

I have an apses and i wanted to know how to relieve the pain until i can see my regular dentist
Asked On : Mon, 22 Nov 2010
Dentist 's  Response
An ABSCESS is formed by accumulation of pus & it surrounds the periapical region of tooth i.e. the area surrounding the root of tooth.pain can be controlled by takin pain killers i.e. NSAIDS like paracetamol,diclofenac,aceclofenac,nimesulide,piroxicam e.t.c.but one should know the side effects as well like toxicity to liver ,gastric irritation e.t.c .Abscess is actually controlled by antibiotics ,rct or extraction.