How to relieve pain in right quadrant? Murphy sign positive. Polyps found in ultrasound

I have recently had moderate to severe upper right quadrant pain, nausea ,and shocking belching . Murphy s sign is positive but on ultrasound no gallstones or inflammation , but it was found that I have 5 polyps the biggest only 4mm, I m told that this is nothing to worry about. Could you please give advice regarding my pain. It feels like I ve been punched in the ribs, under my right shoulder blade is quite painful also. It is the strangest pain I ve ever had. Please help or advise.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012