hi minu,Finding your waist again after pregnancy
is a little tough but you can surely achieve it.Take your measurements (at the maximum bulge of the abdomen) and forget it for two weeks.
- Start with warming up exercises for neck shoulder and feet.
- Lie on your back with a pillow. Bend your knees. Arch your back and push your seat against the floor. Push your back against the floor and raise your pelvic area. Contract the abdominal muscles. Relax and begin again. Repeat 4 to 5 times.
- In the same position as above, lift your buttocks up while pulling in your pelvic floor
. Lower your body and holding your ribs to keep your trunk straight, turn your knees to one side and then to the other, as far as possible.
- In the same position as in exercise 3, pull your stomach in and do cycling with your legs extending them at hip and knee alternately.
- Sit well back on an upright chair. Breathe out holding your tummy with one hand and then slowly bend sideways. Repeat bending to the other side. Fold your arms