How to regain lost strength and shine of hair ?

sir i used a soap n my hair became curly n lost strenght n shine. please give me suggetion sir i used a soap(park avenue) n i saw drastic change in my hair, they have lost strenght n became wavy(curly) what should i do? age 22 sex male
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011

Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

Please mention your age , sex and any medical condition you may have.

How man times did you use the soap for your hair?

Soap & strong shampoos can make hair dry, rough, and fragile, but texture cannot be changed easily.

You can try homemade hair packs for few weeks, it will help.

One good pack is a blend of banana, 2 tsp of honey and 2 tsp of almond oil.

Another one is a whip of one egg with 1/2 bowl of thick curd.

Applying it gently, and keeping for about 50 min, and then washing with a mild and small qty of shampoo and luke warm water helps.

Regular oil massage ,2 times a week,at the night befor hair washing helps.

Sometimes change in hair texture is a sigh of an illness like hypothyroidism also. So please visit a dr if you have other symptoms as well.

Also iron containg food like beet, carrots, dates, spinach, figs are very helpful .