How to reduce weight when legs are feeling weak and cannot walk ?

Hands are numbed, legs are weak, can't loose any weight and shortness of breath? My hands get numbed, I walk during the mornings only 15 min. because my legs feel weak and shortness of breath, I gained about 20 pounds since Jan. this year and I ve done different diets but can t loose weight, I avoid salty & greasy foods, I eat healthy, I took my BP 132/85 female 41 yrs. old 5 0 ft 160lbs. at this time I m not taking any medications.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011