How to reduce weight, excess fat around belly? Took medication for TB, weight increased

Hi, i am 30 yrs old female and my height is 4 11 and weight is 48 kg. I want to reduce my weight and excessive fat around my belly. Four years ago, I Suffered from Lymph node tuberculosis which has spread into liver and that time my weight was 36 kg. But, when I started medicine included steroid also, my weight got up and gaining continuously. I also tried exercise for weight loss but I feel pain in my right side lung which was infected by TB and same side lower back pain. I am worried about my weight. Please suggest me what should I do for weight loss?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013