How to reduce weight and what diet should be followed ?

I am 12 years and 5 months. My height is 155cm Waist = 59cm Thighs = 41cm Top of arms = 21cm. I am female and also a vegetarian.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
u hav not mentioned your present body weight which can be compared with other mentioned measurements by you . plz mention your other complaints if any i.e laziness, fatigue , trouble in breathing etc
Hi dear

Welcome to HealthcreMagic.

It is not quite possible to tell you weight status from the measurements you have given.We would require your weight to detect whether you are overweight. Your hip circumference to detect your health status.Please mention the same as a reply to this comment.