How to reduce tummy after delivery?

i am having 3 months baby,after delivery my stomach is not reducing,how to reduce it
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jun 2010

Abdominal exercises started within 6 months of the delivery has very good results.Also using a Lumbosacral belt can help to maintaining the spine in straight line which aids to the weight loss.

Also do practice aerobic exercises which helps in preventing joint pains which are very common in this period.

Wish you goo health.

Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCm.
exercise like retracting your abdomen repeteadly and holding it in retraction for
some time and than relaxing it, doing this as frequently as possible during your
activity, Yoga,raising straight leg exercise. All this will help to tone up your abdominal
muscles. thanks