How to reduce the secretion of melanin pigment?

How to reduce secretion of melanine pigment. Suggest some medicines.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
it is not the color ,but the glow or texture of skin matter .you should avoid direct exposure to sunlight or use sunscreen lotion
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
there are certain cream which are safe and effective
u can use cream contain agent like arbutin ,kojic acid ,niacinamide,azelic acid.
these are effective ,cream like melaglow ,cosglow contain it
avoid sun exposure and use good sun screen lotion twice a day
drink more water and take high fruits and green veg diet