How to reduce the blackening and drying of skin on elbow ?

hi my skin all over my body is fine but my elbows are very dry and dark.what can i do to reduce that?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Friction and dryness can cause the elbows to darken so apply moisturiser twice a day and retinoic acid based cream at night to exfoliate the area for 4 weeks.
tc
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Mix rose water glycerine and lemom juice shake it well and apply repeatedly over the affected area. It acts as moisturiser and lemon juice helps clear the darkness.
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hi, apply orange juice over the area daily.do not take tension.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rupali Panse's  Response
hi,
application of milk cream + lime juce or milk cream +fine wheat flour , rub and give massage to the affcetd area before bath for 5 mins
apply any good moistureriser after bath . this will solve your problem ,
for more ask or drop mail at aadyam.ayurved@gmail.com
wish you health