How to reduce rashes which has burning sensation and red patches on my palm elbow and shoulder ?

Rashes have appeared on the fore hand palm, elbow and shoulder - it has burning sensation and red patches appreciate your help, it is painful and unable to raise my arm or move freely to excercise I am Male of 56 years and diabetic for the last 10 years - the hypertension and diabetic is in control. Rashes have appeared on the fore hand palm, elbow and shoulder - it has burning sensation and red patches appreciate your help, it is painful and unable to raise my arm or move freely to excercise - appreciate your answer to mohammedsaleems@gmail.com
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011