How to reduce nerve pain? Drunk feeling after taking Lyrica. BP comes down on taking pill

Is there any way nerve pain can be helped? Lyrica makes me feel drunk and will make me go out for a minute or two. Also have you any advice for a person whose.body will react to pain that the brain recognize? I have to be in horrible pain before my brain realizes it. Often pain will elevate my diastolic reading but I am not feeling pain. If I take a pain pill my blood pressure will you come back down. I have had 26 surgeries
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013