How to reduce itching near vagina ?

hi, i am 22 years old girl and i have iching at my private part, please tell me what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
There are hundreds of causes for itching at genitals in females. But i am not suspecting anything suspicious because you did not mention any peeling of skin or spots or discharge. We should get a culture report for the right antibiotic but you can start with a combination of following medicines if you did not have any previous adverse affect with them: NORTIN or Norfloxacin+Tinidazole twice daily for 7 days. Maintain good hygiene clean genitals with DETTOL diluted solution with a clean cotton.
For further queries contact me anytime at my email
at my phone no. mentioned in profile.
Wish You A Speedy Recovery!!!!!!!!!!