How to reduce body heat with out drinking butter milk ?

Dear Doctor, I am currently trying to reduce my weight and i am trying to control my diet. I am not taking any milk products (i.e. morning tea, curd, butter milk and avoiding rice as well). I would like to know whether this diet would cause any problem in my body. Since we are almost approaching the summer season in tamilnadu, i would like to know is there any other better way to control the body heat with out drinking butter milk. Please advise
Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
VKjoTu eljcpfoqltof, [url=]nlumqwstcqih[/url], [link=]bfiyhhmqkkon[/link],