How to reduce belly fat?

hi..all.. i have a huge belly/ married..and my husband finds it quite can i reduce my belly fat quickly atleast in one month....
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
i have a huge belly/tummy.
Dieting and exercise are the best bet and are the gold standard.You need to follow this even if you go for Plastic Surgery or Liposuction.Women need much more work out than men to lose weight.If time is short then think of surgery-liposuction.If not then do workout .
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:, lip & palate information in 7 languages)

Anonymous's Response

Get a liposuction done,u will see the effect in few sittings itself.

lipo suction is not the option u have to consult a dietician have a check up know wat type of fatness u have according to that doctor vll suggest u diet n some work out follow dat strictly n ur belly vll be gone very soon