How to reduce Eosinophills count ?

Hi, I am 24 years old male. My eosionophills are 72% But RBC & Platelets are within range How to reduce eosinophills
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Take a course of DEC 300 mg plus cetrizine 5 mg daily for 21 days.
You can take homoeopathic medicine Pothos mother tincture 5 drops in one ounce of water early morning on empty stomach and please see that you don't keep any indoor plants especially money plant(pothos) that is the main cause for allergies and eosinophila.
Also take echinaecia mother tincture 10 drops in one ounce water for a month this will reduce eosinophills