How to rectify the pain in my lower back and ankles which are present from the time I fell ?

Injured my tailbone & now I have bruises that wrap around my ankles I am a 30year old female with no current medical problems. About 1 week ago I took a really hard fall & all my weight landed between my lower back & my tailbone. Xrays were taken & they said nothing was broken. Im in severe pain from my lower lower back down to my feet. Now I bruises that wrap around both of my ankles.... Should I go back 2 the doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011