How to quit taking cocaine?

My son is 22 living in another state he has been coming home at least once a month and he keeps a cold I was giving him medicine and to find he has been snorting cocaine for 4 months !He said he will stop he just did it because friend does it and it helps to loose weight so any advise my heart aches . He has told me he only used at night with friends after work ,he says he has not used in 2 weeks .He don t think he needs rehab to stop !!As far as telling my son he can t stay here there is other ways for tough love than putting someone out on the street to run back to the drug from depression .Thanks for all the answers at this point
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
From what I hear if he has been doing it for 4 months he will need professional help to get off it.