How to quit masturbation and how to control hands from shaking?

Hi my name is Ali 25 years old an arbic single man . i have a problem and i don t know what to do my first problem i can t stop play with my hand i used to handjob my thing more then 3 years everyday and more then 3 times a day. sexual realtion is forbeden in our rleation i really want 2 stop my secand problem is most of times my hands checking alot and thats make me empersed infront of others when holding things. please Dr. i want the solation of: to quit the handjob thing ? 2. how to control my hands and not them checkeing ?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind.
You just divert your mind in other activity.Remain in between people .
Do some meditation or yoga.
That will divert your mind from sex thought.
Your hand shaking needs attention.first confirm that it is due to some disease or not? Hyperthyroidism or parkinsonism causes hand shaking.It may be due to your low confidence due to sympathetic stimulation leads to it.
So consult your doctor for it.

HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. S. Murugan's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

First of all you have to get rid of your guilty feeling of doing Masturbation. That is quite normal. Sexual feeling is innate instinct for every one. When your marriage is getting delayed nowadays and if sex is forbidden in your society then hand sex is the only safest answer. If an individual starts sex life early in his teens are not having any sexual problems then Masturbation also is safe. It will not affect your health and future sex life. If you really want to get rid of this habit get married soon and have your marital relationship. Drugs are not necessary.
Try to reduce the frequency.
Regarding your tremor hands, it may be due to your anxiety and other causes. Get it cleared from your Physician.
Once again there is nothing to worry.