How to quickly remove fungal infection? Yellowish, thick and brittle toe nails. Advised terbiforce.

Hi, my toe nails have become yellowish, very thick and brittle. Also one of the toenails feels slightly separated from the skin. I consulted a dermatologist and he has recommended terbiforce for next 15 days. While am absolutely clear I don t want any removal of nails, I am also concerned about the speed of getting rid of the fungal infection . I have two questions : Does terbiforce has any side effects ? Secondly are there any othe options to treat the fungal infection early and with some ointments rather than terbiforce. .
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012