How to prevent getting boner while taking shower after volleyball practice?

Hi I am 15 years old and I want to know if there is anything I can do to prevent getting a boner while showering after practice? I want to play volleyball really bad but I don t want to get a boner in front of the other guys. Is there any way I can do something besides masturbating to not get a boner while in the locker room shower naked?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013

You just avoid to think sexual thoughts...

Sexual thinking and imagineries may stimulate sexual impulses..leading to erection of penis.

So be relaxed and keep the mind diverted to other activities.

You may feel better after mental engagement in other activities.

You may consult physician..

Thanks.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD