How to prepone the period by taking PremolutN ?

Q : Pleae Can you advise me how to prepone the period by taking PremolutN?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Primolut-N is to delay period only. Primolut-N 20mg should be taken 3 times a day for as many days as you want to delay the period for. After you stop the drug, you may have irregular bleeding which can range from spotting to heavy bleeding. You can have breast tenderness, headache, abdominal pain, nausea. Before taking this drug, it is advised you consult your Gynaecologist to rule out any health problems you may be suffering from which could worsen after taking this drug. Any liver disease, any other medication you are taking.