How to prepare S26 promil 3 for infants?

my baby is one year old. I started s 26 promil number 3. I am confused on the preparation of the formula. When she was taking promil number 2 and i was preparing 180ml water with 3 scoop of the formula. but on the promil number 3 (progress) says to prepare 175ml water and 5 scoop of the formula. Can someone tell me if i should use 3 scoop or 5 scoop for the s 26 formula 3?. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
welcome to Health Care Magic Forum,
All these formulas are very confusing at preparation but for your ease the instructions are very clear. Just follow exactly how the instructions are, the concentration and dilution changes ass the child grows, so follow what the instruction reads. take care