How to overcome the habit of hand practice?

Hello doctor , i hope your fine and my problem is that i am habitual of hand practise and it is to such extent that i perform 2-3 times a day, i heard about the problems and side effects of doing so , sir i want to lnow that how can i overcome this habit and how to recover the stuff i have lost . In addition i feel tired, lost of stamina and sexual stuff stays on my mind lile evrytime which makes me turned on doctor please help me i want to get rid of this habit. I am 16 years so can i recover quickly Without any problem and tell me some ways by which i can get rid of it
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Masturbation is a healthy practice to satisfy our sexual desire if it is within normal range.
There is no protocol that how much time it should be done in a day or week considered as normal but usually when we fell it's desire we should go for it.
You should be sure that sex is in our mind.
You have to divert your mind first.
When you have desire of it just change your mind busy in other activity like reading,playing etc.
Take a public position or just take a position in a place where more persons are there.
Do some meditation or yoga.
Stop reading sex related books or stop surfing sex related site.
Your whole life is there to enjoy so don't use it in short time.

2 users find this helpful