How to overcome suicidal feeling the next day after drinking ?

i always feel suicidal the next day after drinking. i used to do drugs but cut it out because started getting panic attacks. everyday after drinking i feel a guilt running through my body. i ring my friends and ask them if i did or said anything stupid even if i remember everything or jist had a few drinks and wasnt drunk. it annoys them and my girlfriend. was never like this before. it only started after the panic attacks. can i sort this.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012