How to overcome reduced intimacy ?

Hi, My age is 26 female. I have a baby who is 7 years old. After my delivery my husband has lost interest in sex. Though I get raised he is not at all interested. I am actually feeling very lonely and depressed. Unable to express my feelings to him.Can you give me some tips to overcome this.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Mostly during pregnancy and after delivery; till feeding woman concentrated with her child and also in this time the shape of female body has been changed. so when this time husband lost interest; it is only way to make him interest by knowing the reason of interest loss.

Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
Taking care of a child and stressful job can take a toll in the long run. Do not hurry into things as it may prove to be counter-productive. Try taking some time out from your busy routine (like a private trip). Improve the non-sexual areas of your relationship (like spending time together). Most importantly, dont blame each other for the problem. Discuss the problem in a calm/casual way and try to sort it out. Consider professional help in the form of marital therapy from a psychologist/psychiatrist.