How to overcome low sex drive caused by the intake of Venlafaxine ?

My fiance is 59 years old and up until a year ago, had been on Venlafaxine for depression for about 10 years. As a result, he no longer has any sexual desire whatsoever and we were wondering if his desire will return in time or if there is anything that can be prescribed to kick start his want to engage in sexual activities. I ve always had quite a high sex drive and the fact we haven t engaged in any sexual activities at all for the past 3 years is now causing problems for us. Is it just that I m going to have to accept that my fiance will no longer want to participate in sex or can something be done to help us both?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011