How to overcome from stress ?

hi i am 28 yrs feel changes in my behaviour coze of my family problems please tell me how to overcome from the stress
Asked On : Tue, 24 Aug 2010
Hello.welcome.Never resort to drugs,alcohol or sedatives.You have to tackle this stress with the positive mind.Mind it this stress is not going to be there forever but if this stress brings some physical ailment like diabetes or high BP then it is going to be there with you forever.Do two things seriously.1st start a regime of vigorous exercise and 2nd go for regular yoga.You will see the change yourself.Good luck.
  Anonymous's Response
Smoke a ton of weed with your pothead friends

You're welcome..