How to overcome from masturbation ?

Hi Doctor, I am Naveen from Bangalore, Age 29 Unmarried, since 17 year old started masturburate, till now i cant stop that habit, i rub my chest myself and making tempt myself and masturburating daily, so pls give me suggestion how to overcome from this Bad habit, and say me is it harmful in my married life later... pls reply me soon..
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011
Hi Naveen,
Regular masturbation is perfectly normal and you do not have to feel guilty about it. It only proves that your sex hormones are functioning properly. So don't consider it as bad habit nor try to overcome it.