How to overcome from dandruff ?

I am facing with drandruff past 10 years I used nizrol shampoo for 6 months but no result . I dont know how to over come from this part
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010
If the dandruff is not cleared with nizrol it is resisteant now to treat with the over the counter treatment. it is called seborrheic dermatitis. i would rather suggest you to take the help of the dermatologist. it needs some more antifungal with high dose which is available on prescription anything i can help you with.
  Anonymous's Response

If it is heriditary, difficult to treat. But if only dandruff, then it requires and good diet, sleep and water intake along with daily care and medicated products use..