How to overcome depression and pain after chemotherapy ?

my wife gone through kimo & now ca125 report show ok result but she is going through depression and pain in body
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello !
Dear Arun Mehta , the pain ,restlessness are due to the side-effects of chemotherapy, you can give her Cad. Sulph. 30 a dose early morning empty stomach once a week, but it would be better to take homoeopathic medicine under supervision of a good homoeopath ,please find one around your place,
you can depend on Homoeopathy .
take care have homoeopathic medicine stay healthy .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
The very name of cancer is depressive for patient and above that the agony of strong medicines make patient restless. She calls for reassurance and confidence that agony is over now. Give her immuno boosters and mood elevators. In ayurveda we use brahmi shankh pushpi based compounds as mood elevators. You can use cap. strescom for this purpose. As immuno booster give her abhrak sahastraputi and sat giloya.
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Dear Mr Mehta,
Please consult a homeopath for your wifes depression and pains. Homeopathy is safe and would surely help her out by improving her quality of life and relieve her pains.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
You can try with Amrut Kalash of Maharshi Ayurved for 3 mths
Swamala of dhootpapeshwar
these two products are very useful in cancer and also after chemotherapy

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Abhijit Ghule's  Response
Ayurvedic treatment- give her dhniya water twice in a day to nullify the effect of chemotherapy therapy- take handful of dhaniya and break outer covering and add one litr hot boiled over it and cover it with dish,let it cool down for an hour,after that filter that water and give har,she will feel more relieved,besides that increase intake of turmeric( haldi) in her diet,avoid salty food,in medicines- chandrakala ras 1 tds, chandraprabha Vati-1 tds,take care.