How to make the lips to natural color ?

Hi, My lips are getting darker.I do not smoke ,have proper food.Please tell me how to make my lips natural pink over a duration of time.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic..
your body needs to be nourished well to have a good fruits and vegetables..drink about 3-4 litres of water everyday..keep yourself hydrated always..take capsules beneficials 0-1-0 everyday..
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
It may be due to some internal disease or just hypersensitivity to cosmetics. Increase the immunity of your body and Hb. level they will return to their normal colour.Have balanced diet and amongst herbal medicines just add cap. ferroliv forte.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
If it is due to any disease than it will come to original colour gratually.
Go for routine investigation for Anaemia,Vitamin defi...correct it if there is any deficiency.
Avoid exccessive use of cosmatic on it.
Take vit.A,B,C rich diet.