How to make penis harder during ejaculation ?

I got married 2 years back , my wife live abroad, me live here i india. after married we met only few times. But during that our intercourse is not satisfied.My penis struggles to go inside , its not harder and bends easily when let inside. but i have no problem in erection, sometimes it comes quick and sometimes its comes late. i am worried whether its problem in my penis or any solution to make penis harder during ejaculation.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
You are only psychologically upset. Don’t be worried. You are quite fit for sexual intercourse. I would suggest some guidelines for betterment in your sexual health. (1) Go for morning walk daily. (2) Take bath every day. (3) Sleep 8 hours in 24 hours. (4) Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. (5) Drink abundance of water each day. (6) Avoid spicy and sour foodstuffs. (7) Avoid smoking and alcohol. (8) Always think positively and be happy.