How to make him interested in me again ?

I am not very happy with the relation I am having with my husband these days? he is prety busy in work ? He does not come home at time and is always is busy with the work. I sit in home whole day with the kid and do nothing. How to make him interested in me again ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Ok, this is a bit of adjustment issue. I would suggest you to talk to your husband openly about it and also tell him life is not just full of working and their are other aspects as well. Health includes physical, mental, social, sexual, vocational, spiritual health, etc. Everything needs to be considered and one aspect will help the other. Each aspect has to be given due importance. Do tell him about the same.

Anonymous's Response

Thanks doctor !

Find a hobby that you two enjoy together such as excercising together, computer gaming or even smoking some weed together. Also, spice up your sexual life with some foreplay or something.