How to make child stop passing stool in pants?

I have a son who is going to be 6 soon and I am currently almost 7 months pregnant with my second child. For the longest time my son would ask when he was going to be a big brother and when he could have a sister. Well now that she is on the way he started pooping his pants again and when he does it doesn t seem to bother him that he is stinky pants. I am not sure what to do I have tried taking things away, making him clean his own underwear and also hauling wood from out side to in the house...Nothing is working someone please help what do I do?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
good morning, do not worry , u jut need take some time off ur routine work and concentrate on ur child, talk to him and toilet train him in a soft gentle way , do not embarass him or be harsh in ur training. with time he ll understand things, give him more attention and the love he needs and reward him on the days he s not passing stools in his pants. by the way i would like u get his stool analysis done to rule out any infection which may be possibly causing him to pass stools frequently. reduce sugary and liquidy food, reduce junk foods , include more fibre rich food , get him involved him in some simple outdoor or indoor games, and once in every 6 hrs make him use the toilet whether he gets the stools or not , only for the next few days. check out his school activities whether if some one is bullying on him , or is he afraid of some particular person on the school. hope this gives u remedy, keep me posted.