How to make burnt skin look normal and make small holes invisible ?

Hi, I have applied garlic on my cheecks and got my skin burnt and peeled around 3 months back.Now my skin is creamish to pinkish colour and have unevn skin in this area.It looks awkward.Please tell me some remedy to make my skin look as normal skin in the affected area.I consulted dermatologist but he said we cannot say about the skin.It may cure naturally but it is already 3 months.Please tell me the solution so that my skin heal soon as normal skin.How to make my skin even look so that the small holes are make invisible in that affected area
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011