How to lower down Triglycerides and increase up HDLs ?

Would some one please guide me about how to lower down Triglycerides and increase up HDL's.? I am doing work out and eating healthy food.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
welcome to health care magic

i have read all ur details..
please start adding a high fibre diet with reducyion in sugars and fats like bakery product,butter,cheese and animal fat...go out for a brisk walk for 30 mins in morning..and evening...this will help you out...need not worry
take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. Good that you are working out and eating healthy. If you have normal levels of TG and HDL then do not worry you need not reduce them but strive to keep them there. Physical activity and healthy eating habits are an absolute necessity to control your cholestrol levels
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello take tonicard drops .. 15 drops in water twice daily its a homeoapthic medicine..
it will help to lower down the triglycerides. even internal homeoapthic medicine will be of great help to you.. u will b cured compleltely cured wit it
consult a homeopath..

you're doing well with exercise & diet-watch; but it depends on your lipids-report. Ideally TGL should better be under 180mgs/dl and HDL above 70mgs/dl. If you dont have other co-morbid conditions or contraindications for certain prescription medications, you would be advised pills like Fenofibrates (Fibrates). Better ask your physician for advice. Stay well!