How to loss my weight ?

Hi I am nazneen shukti my age is 33 my weight is 83 k.g i am diabetes patient how can i remove my weight and big bally size.plz reply me?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You need changes in the diet and regular physical exercises.. These techniques will not give results instantly, it will take atleast a few months before you see results, but you will see them if you are following this regularly.. Proper diabetic control is also essential in managing your weight problems.. You may subscribe the dietary plans that are in available for any one for purpose of weight loss using this website.. If you are interested then go for it...