Hi ! Greetings from Health care magic
Your weight depends upon your calories. What the calori you are taking that much calorie should be expense. If you are suppose taking 1800 K.cal in a day and expensing only 1000 k.cal the rest 800 will be deposited for future requirement. The common area of deposition of fat is the abdominal area. This is the most unfortunate thing that abdominal fat is the cause of diabetes
and so many health disorders. So to reduce your weight the following things you should take care
1) AVOID all JUNK & FAST foods completely
2) AVOID all fatty foods, fried foods, as much as possible avoid mutton, chicken, egg,
3) AVOID taking nick nak food always while you are working or staying in home
4) AVOID all sort of aerated soft drink. AVOID any liquor
5)AVOID a heavy diner or heavy breakfast
6)ADVISE - add more fruits and vegetables to your daily diet menu
7) ADVISE - daily 45 minutes to 1 hour morning walk or jugging.
8) ADVISE - check your blood sugar regular interval and never skipo your diabetic medicine without doctor consultation
So if you are adopting those things in your daily life you can loose weight.