How to lose stomach fat but retain weight on other parts of body? Is Tummy Tuck Belt safe?

Hi, My name is Angela and I have a question that I can't seem to find anywhere. I am about 5'2" and weigh about 110 lbs. It took me forever to get to this weight, so I desperately do not want to loose it. However, in my struggle to gain weight, the first thing to expand was my stomach. Is there anything that I can do to loose the gut but keep the rest of the weight I gained elsewhere (hips, thighs, legs, and butt mainly)? Also I have seen the commercials for the Tummy Tuck Belt, would that be a physically safe option?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013